Tuesday 20 May 2008

MAY MIX PART II

I've been away for the last week in France, returned home yesterday. While I was over there I started working on a new mix for you all - MAY MIX PART II.

Las Vegas
Tomorrow I'm off to Las Vegas!! I have two friends fighting in the UFC - Terry Etim & Jason Tan, If Terry's fight gets shown on TV keep a look out for me as I'll be doing his corner (I'll be the one wearing glasses)

How About Giving Something Back
A lot of work goes into these mixes so if you’re feeling generous & you like what you’re downloading then how about leaving a donation? I have to pay to host these audio files. In return you get an exclusive mix & also good Karma.

Download Vibin_-_Presents_May_2008_Part_2

Want the tracklistings? Email me LEAVE A COMMENT!












5 comments:

Rollin said...

Yo CJ

Man deez beats are tight, must be the French air!!

I run out of words to say how awesome these mixes are, your time
is very very much appreciated.

Will catch the fight if its on and keep an eye out for you.

Enjoy Vegas!

One
Peace Out
Rick

Anonymous said...

Excellent mix, CJ …
Driving tight rhythms throughout … lovely haunting melodies … incredible music … lyrically powerful tunes …
I know it’s gonna be tough for even you to top this set …

Anonymous said...

Nice Tracks CJ especially Foxy Brown. Tha Bomb.
Kris from Germany

Anonymous said...

Excellent mix

I LOVE

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST MAN! I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH.