Wednesday 18 June 2008

NEW SOULFUL MIX!!!!

You will all be glad to know that the new site is coming on well - not sure when it will be live though. 500+ downloads & only 3 donations received so far this month, for those who sent a donation thanks for your support.

WANT MORE MIXES
From now on I'm only going to start uploading 1mix a month on this site (so the next mix will be round about July 9th). If you've sent me a donation I'll be sending you al link each month so you can download additional mixes, this means that you will have 2 mixes a month.

Time to get soulful with this funky soulful house mix

Want the tracklistings? Email me. Please leave me a comment & let me know what you think of them mix

Enjoy













3 comments:

Rollin said...

Yo CJ

Hitting us with a totally different flava - I feelin this big time.

Likin the beats and the way it flows together very nicely.

I am not a house man but I is liking the Soulful flava you got going on!

Damn you is talented!!!!

I feelin what ya saying on ya note!

Keep it real dogg

Word
One
Peace

Rick

Anonymous said...

CJ,

YOU ARE BRILLIANT! I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU ALWAYS CHANGE UP THE FLAVOR OF MUSIC INSTEAD OF KEEPING IT THE SAME OLE SAME. PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO HEAR OTHER FLAVORS AND YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BRING IT THE BEST WAY. YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO THIS.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work CJ, as always - keeping the vibe alive.